What time should I schedule pick up after arriving in port? Allure Western

I am arranging for a van company to pick up my family on the Sunday morning we arrive back in port on Allure. What time, based on your experience, should I schedule the pickup to bring us back to the airport? Our flight is not until 2:55, so no rush there.

Thanks!

I am arranging for a van company to pick up my family on the Sunday morning we arrive back in port on Allure. What time, based on your experience, should I schedule the pickup to bring us back to the airport? Our flight is not until 2:55, so no rush there.

Thanks!

Up to you. You could be the last ones off the ship at about 10:30am if you like. Or any time before that.

Edited by clarea

Thank you, it's been 5 years since my last cruise and that was a different ship, different port. So, for example if I set up a 10:45 pickup, we could hold back and not leave the ship (with our kids) until about 10:15?

Correct. There won't any breakfast facilities open after a certain point, and you should vacate your stateroom before 9am, but there will be lounges you can wait in.

Speaking as someone who doesn't like just sitting and waiting, I suggest scheduling the pickup for 9-9:30. Disembarkation morning there is NOTHING to do after the breakfast places close (I think at 8 or 8:30). You sit in one of the designated locations waiting for your number to be called.

I'd rather sit at the airport than on the ship. At least at the airport, you can move around, shop, eat, etc.