What happened to Disney Cruise web site?

S'moreParty

Clear your cache and cookies.

Try that. If not, do the same and unplug your router for 10 minutes. Reconnect it and you should get a new IP address and try the same.

HTH's!

ex techie

Oh why they changed it? the old site was ancient, buggy, full of old information, slow.

Welcome to the new site, buggy, still old information and a lottery if you can get onto it sometimes! lol!

Edited by Ex techie

My husband can "see" the new Disney site on his computer' date=' but I can't get it on my browser at all.

Any suggestions?

Do you know why they changed it?

Alley[/quote']

They've made their website look more like the other Disney sites.

There was a period of about 2 weeks where some people were being directed to the old site and others were directed to the new. It seems that everyone is pretty much being directed to the new site (since the 2017 itineraries were opened). Have you tried clearing your cookies/cache? That seems to work for most people.

The DCL website works better for me on Firefox v. Safari. I had a reservation I needed to access that just plain didn't work on Safari; no problem on Firefox. Seems like they didn't properly test the new site.

Edited by STHCruising

The DCL website works better for me on Firefox v. Safari. I had a reservation I needed to access that just plain didn't work on Safari; no problem on Firefox. Seems like they didn't properly test the new site.

Yes, I think you nailed it. I use a browser called Pale Moon and Disney's site doesn't work with it.

Time for a new browser.

Thank you,

Alley