10 Gem dallies please!

Mr and Mrs C

I am not 100% certain but I think the first 10 day cruise of the season just left on the 10th. Maybe someone will have them when they return on the 20th. I am hoping someone gets copies of the new dining room menus.

You are correct, the first 10 day Eastern Caribbean of the season just left on the 10th. I'll be boarding the Gem on the 20th. Finally starting to feel like it's real.

I have a question about sharing Daily's. I have brought back many from cruises. I can not scan them in. I have taken pictures, but you can not read them, and they take up a lot of space. We can not contact people personally through email or snail mail. How would or could I share them ?? :confused:

I have a question about sharing Daily's. I have brought back many from cruises. I can not scan them in. I have taken pictures, but you can not read them, and they take up a lot of space. We can not contact people personally through email or snail mail. How would or could I share them ?? :confused:

I have never posted pictures on cruise critic but I have recently downloaded a free app called tiny scanner on my phone and it works like a scanner would. It is a lot better then taking a regular picture of a document.

• 2 weeks later...