Grandeur vs. Serenade for Canada/New England

yj2cute

I am considering a Canada/New England cruise for next year and am trying to decide between these 2 ships. I have been on both classes of ship and enjoy them both. Was hoping for some comments from recent cruisers of these specific ships. I wouldn't mind doing Grandeur to get the extra 2 nights, but I do enjoy the Radiance class and those 2 nights make the Grandeur more expensive but not prohibitively so.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Similar ships, though Serenade is newer and I think more elegant. Serenade would also have the shower doors instead of the shower curtains. Still, not enough differences to make me opt for the shorter cruise.

You may want to consider RCL's Anthem of the Seas which is doing Canada/NE cruises from Cape Liberty. Brand new ship with all the bells and whistles.

But if given the choice between Serenade or Grandeur, I'd choose Serenade. Radiance class is better than Vision class, in my opinion.

Edited by Nado44

I'm sailing on Anthem in 28 days. Logistics about the same for both of them. I would prefer Grandeur because its doing 9 nights and Serenade is doing 7. But if all things were equal I'd probably do Serenade. I guess I'm looking for confirmation that Grandeur would be a good choice. I put a hold on it today. Still trying to decide. Thanks for the input.