Breeze - Popcorn during Lido movie

michiganian

My 5 yr old son is excited to cruise again (went in Jan 2015). On our last cruise, we watched a movie on Freedom's Lido deck and got the free popcorn offered at the Lido deck bar (not sure the name of it). The popcorn was a little burnt and not very good. But my son is insistent that we watch another movie and have popcorn on our February cruise aboard the Breeze. Does anyone know if popcorn is offered during movie nights on the Breeze?

Yes, popcorn is offered during the Dive In Movies on the Breeze.

Sorry you got the burnt popcorn - we watched several movies on the Pride and never had that. I do recommend bringing a popcorn flavouring salt on the cruise if you're going to go to several movies (like butter flavour, white cheddar flavour, bbq flavour - whatever your preference is). It makes the popcorn so much better.

In 4 cruises, I have never had the popcorn. Where do they hand it out? I love popcorn and that is one thing I miss on my cruises.

Ships that have the outdoor movie screens will have popcorn at one of the bars or food areas during the movie. Ships with no outdoor screen (Miracle) will not have popcorn.

Edited by SadieN

My 5 yr old son is excited to cruise again (went in Jan 2015). On our last cruise, we watched a movie on Freedom's Lido deck and got the free popcorn offered at the Lido deck bar (not sure the name of it). The popcorn was a little burnt and not very good. But my son is insistent that we watch another movie and have popcorn on our February cruise aboard the Breeze. Does anyone know if popcorn is offered during movie nights on the Breeze?

We were on the Breeze last July and the popcorn was great during movie nights. Never burnt!