Link to alcohol rules, other packages

GoneJohnson

I just can't find a link here I was reading... Hal's regulations on bringing on alcohol. Sounds like a 750ml of wine per person.

I'll be on a 21 day cruise in a SY suite and there is three of us. I'm interested in beverage packs, laundry I found can be bought on board after the first Gala night.

Trying to think from my first two cruises if there might be something more. Seems like last night I had four ideas but can't remember now...

Anything I can pay before is better for me... I found a good thread on buying beer and getting a small deal. Buckets similar to Princess...

and this package is like water or different juices. I meant non alcohol. Then deal on beer or vodka would work too. There is a link to the prices some where on this site.

Thanks for any advice

I'll be on a 21 day cruise in a SY suite and there is three of us. I'm interested in beverage packs, laundry I found can be bought on board after the first Gala night.

Anything I can pay before is better for me... I found a good thread on buying beer and getting a small deal. Buckets similar to Princess...

and this package is like water or different juices. I meant non alcohol. Then deal on beer or vodka would work too. There is a link to the prices some where on this site.

Thanks for any advice

You can get a laundry package the day you board by completing the laundry slip that is hanging in your closet. Choose to pay by the piece, the bag, or for the entire cruise.

Here is the price list for beer to be delivered to your stateroom that you can buy in advance:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Spirits-and-Beer-for-Stateroom.pdf

Your Room Steward will provide all of the ice that you wish.

Here are some other beverage packages that might interest you:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Beverage-Packages-for-Stateroom.pdf

For a thorough and extremely entertaining thread of HAL's various drink offerings and policies, I bring you the unmatched wit and wisdom of POA1:

boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1999316

I miss POA1!!! luved/enjoyed the thread!! it went on forever and POA1 had good answers/comments and laughs too!! for all of it. :D

I miss POA1!!! luved/enjoyed the thread!! it went on forever and POA1 had good answers/comments and laughs too!! for all of it. :D

In the slightly modified words of Samuel Langhorne Clemens*, "The words of my demise are greatly exaggerated."

Some of the information in my Signature Beverage Package thread is out of date. There are no longer separate cards for the beverage package, and the price points have moved a bit. But the information should still be reasonably accurate.

*Mark Twain.