Coral Princess Sanctuary

NaplesKnitter

Does anyone have any info on the Coral Princess sanctuary? I know that it is 2 levels but are there shaded areas and do some of the lounges face the aft wake?Thanks for your help.
They all face the aft wake. Yes, there are shaded areas. Book a shaded lounger as the staff will move it to the sun if you want some sun.

I'm not a big Sanctuary person. I don't sit that long in one place. On Coral Princess, I made an exception for two reasons. My friend want to go and they permitted to pre reserve half days. It was very nice. We went there when we boarded and reserved two half days and really enjoyed it. On other ships, one had to go early in the morning....stand in line to reserve for that day only. Why they did it differentlyy, I don't know, but it was nice.

The Sanctuary on the Coral is well worth the money. Staff very attentive, and you have your own private pool only for Sanctuary guests. I believe its the only one with this feature on Princess now that the Island was retrofitted. Booked it for the entire cruise on a Panama Canal full transit and never had such a relaxing cruise.

Does anyone have any info on the Coral Princess sanctuary? I know that it is 2 levels but are there shaded areas and do some of the lounges face the aft wake?Thanks for your help.

The Sanctuary offered loungers in shade or in the sun. They also offered cabanas. We opted for loungers in the shade and glad we did. Several ladies who booked loungers in the sun were scrambling for shade but all had already been reserved! You can always step into the sun or sit by/in the private pool which was not shaded. A full day at the Sanctuary was one of the highlights of our trip due to the fantastic, attentive service provided by Sanctuary Host "Ramil Lacio"!