MIA to POM transfer

terratrac

What is the earliest transfer thru carnival to the port? Trying to decide best course of action to get on the ship soon as possible.

The fastest and least expensive way is to take a cab. Guaranteed to be less expensive and faster than the CCL bus.

From MIA to POM is definitely a good use of a cab!!! $24 per cab for up to 4 people. Easy, and fast.

I would take a taxi. Flat rate of $27.00 (per taxi not per person) plus tip.

Keith

cb, unfortunately Keith is right, the cab rate went up because of the new toll, so it's $27 now :(

So far my van was the cheapest at $10, there was only a wait of about 15 minutes while they waited for a full van; I can guarantee you there would be more of a wait with a Carnival bus!

You can just walk off the ship and get one of the many shuttle vans or buses. I did that just a few weeks ago, and it was only $10. The cab is now $27 but there's no waiting, so it depends on how early your flight is.

I think the OP was asking about getting to the ship from the airport.

Bill

When did that start? We went in May and it was only $1.00 more because of the tunnel. :(

I didn't get a date but it's pretty recent, I had cruised in March and the rate was still $24....

I think the OP was asking about getting to the ship from the airport.

Bill

My bad, you're right! I took a cab to the port a few weeks ago, I'm not patient. But there are shuttle services that usually charge around $15 to POM, just Google and several will come up