Oasis Cruise April-Question

My boyfriend and I just booked our first Royal Caribbean cruise on the Oasis leaving April 23! Needless to say I am very excited and I want to plan everything right now!

I just booked our entertainment and I tried to book our dining reservation but there is nothing available on the page.

When can I expect to be able to plan our dining?

Also any general advice about RCCL and the Oasis would be greatly appreciated!!!

My boyfriend and I just booked our first Royal Caribbean cruise on the Oasis leaving April 23! Needless to say I am very excited and I want to plan everything right now!

I just booked our entertainment and I tried to book our dining reservation but there is nothing available on the page.

Also any general advice about RCCL and the Oasis would be greatly appreciated!!!

Dining opened up for our sailing in October just under 60 days out. I definitely recommend following the meet & mingle thread for your sailing. Most folks on there are very very helpful, and there is a mob-sourcing effort to stalk the RCI site for when dining opens up. They will make sure that you aren't left out.

I just got back home from last week's Western Caribbean sailing, so if you have any questions, just let me know!

tryingoutcruising ---You have made one of the best decisions of your life. That is a great ship. I am sure he will propose to you on the cruise????!!!!!!! You will be surrounded by elegance, class, opulence, and "fun atmosphere"--all at once. You will not believe Central Park--trees, flowers, birds--all in the middle of a ship. Really nice to get a Junior suite or above and at least get a balcony cabin--not an inside cabin. Lots to see by having a balcony cabin--worth the little extra money. Look for reviews of the ship in this website.

Keep checking because it varies but it will probably be a while.