Boarding the ship

I am booked on a 3 nighter on Explorer and 4 friends have decided to join us. I had planned on boarding as early as possible but as this is their first cruise with RCCL they will have to board by the deck times they are allocated. Can they board with me?

I will ditch them if I have to, only joking (I think).

Regards Elaine.

I'm in the same boat Elaine (boat... get it :p)

Anyways, going with 4 other friends in November on Voyager - and we are all on different decks. So I'm also interested to see what peoples experience here has been.

Andrew

From what I have read on here as long as checkin is not busy at the time you go to checkin then it should be ok that they checkin with you at your earlier time. I would check the checkin times and go after a checkin time ie 10am then go at 10:20am as less of a rush ect. The worst they can say is that you need to come back.

I am booked on a 3 nighter on Explorer and 4 friends have decided to join us. I had planned on boarding as early as possible but as this is their first cruise with RCCL they will have to board by the deck times they are allocated. Can they board with me?

I will ditch them if I have to, only joking (I think).

Regards Elaine.

not a big issue but you can always meet them onboard

The other factor is the terminal's changed. If everything is bedded in and it goes smoothly, it should be quicker. But if there are bedding in issues, it could be slower if your cruise is early on. A bit of an unknown at this point.

The other factor is the terminal's changed. If everything is bedded in and it goes smoothly, it should be quicker. But if there are bedding in issues, it could be slower if your cruise is early on. A bit of an unknown at this point.

The Terminal is now finished, has been since about August I think, Official opening by Duncan "Gay" was the 9th October, and working fine.

Mothballs... There is no problem taking your "newbie" friends with you through the priority lines at whatever time suits you (providing there is no "unforseen" delay in check in and the lines are a mile long) You could even ask for me if you like when you get to check in:D:D:D

Edited by gbenjo

The Terminal is now finished, has been since about August I think, Official opening by Duncan "Gay" was the 9th October, and working fine.

Mothballs... There is no problem taking your "newbie" friends with you through the priority lines at whatever time suits you (providing there is no "unforseen" delay in check in and the lines are a mile long) You could even ask for me if you like when you get to check in:D:D:D

Definitely ask for Graham if you want the special touch at check-in.:D