Dining Package

Cruiser#5

We were fortunate to book last year (Sept) when the prices were much better which included the Ultimate Dining Package, Ulimate Beverage Package, prepaid Service charges and choice Shorex (Max Seven ports) for suites.

Sorry if this has been asked.

What is the limit on a 14 day cruise for the Dining Package (DINPKG)?

What do you mean by limit? If you have the UDP, it is for the full length of your cruise, all 14 days. As many restaurants as you care to squeeze in every day.

I didn't want to assume, thank you for the confirmation....can't wait :D

Realistically, it's 1 per day. I know some CC members say you can go to one place for apps, one for dinner, one for dessert but no one does this and it's not practical. Did the UDP last time all week and it was fantastic!!!!

I would go to Le Bristro or Cagneys for dinner and then go to La Cachina for Dessert. I don't eat many dessets but I love Tirimisu.

Lois

La Cucina is an easy choice for an "extra" restaurant if have the UDP. It's rarely full, so you can walk in and share a pizza as a snack early in the evening, or walk in and have (another :p) dessert at the end of service.

BrPanthers99, I agree with you that probably not that many people actually do hit several restaurants in one evening, and probably not every night of their cruise. But if you one day feel the motive, and find an opportunity, the UDP gives you the means! :D Also, Teppanyaki is sometimes open for lunch on sea days, and maybe some à la carte places, so you can use your UDP there, and then again for dinner that evening, and there's nothing crazy about that.

I think a lot of us are in a situation where we may still have one or two cruises coming up with the UDP. And after that, it will be gone forever… So I say let's take full advantage of it!