Happy Snoopy Dance! We got a SWEET Upgrade!

Bailey Swedishfish

We are platinum explorer club members with Viking (meaning, once you've travelled with them multiple times you are eligible for upgrades.) and they've made good on one of their promised upgrades!

My husband got an email and a phone call from our Viking rep letting us know that we've been upgraded for free from a French Balcony cabin to a Veranda Suite on our upcoming Danube Waltz Christmas market trip! We also qualify for their upgraded air program so we've been able to select our own flights for this trip.

We were told prior to our Eastern Danube trip that we were eligible for cabin upgrades--that is a cabin or suite of greater value was not booked we could be selected for an automatic upgrade.

Whoo hoo!

I know some people can be critical of Viking and I appreciate their concerns. However, our experiences have all be really positive and the few negatives weren't enough to scare us off or give them poor reviews. We take full advantage of the end-of-cruise satisfaction survey and we have seen changes and adaptations. I think they listen to their customers and try to appeal to as many different tastes and expectations as possible.

We are really excited!

We are platinum explorer club members with Viking (meaning, once you've travelled with them multiple times you are eligible for upgrades.) and they've made good on one of their promised upgrades!

My husband got an email and a phone call from our Viking rep letting us know that we've been upgraded for free from a French Balcony cabin to a Veranda Suite on our upcoming Danube Waltz Christmas market trip! We also qualify for their upgraded air program so we've been able to select our own flights for this trip.

We were told prior to our Eastern Danube trip that we were eligible for cabin upgrades--that is a cabin or suite of greater value was not booked we could be selected for an automatic upgrade.

Whoo hoo!

I know some people can be critical of Viking and I appreciate their concerns. However, our experiences have all be really positive and the few negatives weren't enough to scare us off or give them poor reviews. We take full advantage of the end-of-cruise satisfaction survey and we have seen changes and adaptations. I think they listen to their customers and try to appeal to as many different tastes and expectations as possible.

We are really excited!

No matter who you're sailing with , you have to LOVE when that happens!!! :D

No matter who you're sailing with , you have to LOVE when that happens!!! :D

Congratulations! You deserve it after having been a return customer multiple times....that is so wonderful. You have to love when companies treat their loyal customers well!

Enjoy!:):)