JOURNEY TO THE ESCAPE or Planes, trains, Taxis & A Cruise Ship! - "LIVE/ALMOST LIVE"

kikki21

Hello! As part of our Cruise Critic Roll Call group, we are doing a CABIN CRAWL, I will try & get a photo of as many different cabins as possible as I am sure everyone else will too!

Our cabin is situated PORT side but we are deck 15!:)

Is an O1 family oceanview part of your cabincrawl? I hope so, as I would love to see an example of our cabin. Much appreciated whether you are able to get photos or not.

Enjoy your cruise!

Is an O1 family oceanview part of your cabincrawl? I hope so, as I would love to see an example of our cabin. Much appreciated whether you are able to get photos or not.

Enjoy your cruise!

The lovely people who have organised the cabin crawl have included as many categories as possible!

Woohoo! Looking forward to seeing all of your pictures and following along. We're on the 3-day U.S. public inaugural in November and sailing for a full week (which still won't be enough time, I'm afraid) again in January. Can't wait for November!! Have a great time!

So T minus actually setting off for our ESCAPE is now 6.5hrs & counting! :D

Yep this means getting up at a very silly time indeed & not getting a lot of sleep, in fact, at this moment in time, I'm not sure just HOW I am going to sleep!

I am TOO excited! TOO nervous and TOO everything lol!

Things were not helped by one of our cats, as in the one who is always naughty just about sensing that our short break is impending & deciding she was going to play outdoors in the dark for a long time past dinnertime! :mad:

She's not meant to be out after dark & she should come in when she is called but as cats do, she has a mind of her own and if she doesn't want in, then she won't come in!!!

Anyway, she is safely indoors, now. My clothes are packed, we have everything printed off that we need, last minute stuff to pack at the last minute, camera is primed and charging......

Just need to try & calm down and get a few zzzzz's..... i am not one of those people that can fall asleep anyone, my husband, however is one of those people & no doubt he will be already falling asleep when the plane is taxiing down the runway!!!

My plane leaves in about 7 hours. I have an hour and a half of work left then I finish my packing, wait for my shuttle, then wait at the air port. Time is dragging so slooooow. ;)

Yep this means getting up at a very silly time indeed & not getting a lot of sleep, in fact, at this moment in time, I'm not sure just HOW I am going to sleep!

Things were not helped by one of our cats, as in the one who is always naughty just about sensing that our short break is impending & deciding she was going to play outdoors in the dark for a long time past dinnertime! :mad:

She's not meant to be out after dark & she should come in when she is called but as cats do, she has a mind of her own and if she doesn't want in, then she won't come in!!!

Anyway, she is safely indoors, now. My clothes are packed, we have everything printed off that we need, last minute stuff to pack at the last minute, camera is primed and charging......

Just need to try & calm down and get a few zzzzz's..... i am not one of those people that can fall asleep anyone, my husband, however is one of those people & no doubt he will be already falling asleep when the plane is taxiing down the runway!!!

I'm excited for you! [emoji41] safe travels & enjoy every minute!!

..try spritzing lavender it helps induce sleep

I was too excited to sleep lol! [emoji12]

I eventually drifted off & now I'm awake & it's T minus just ONE hour till we set off! [emoji16]

I stayed up to watch the Escape float very slowly down the Elbe LIVE ( remember we're an hour behind the rest of Europe) & managed to get a screenshot!

ImageUploadedByForums1445567513.247327.jpg.0292ea0d8cb33b8f6d0324c70ad459be.jpg

When are you going on the escape?

Sunday!

At the airport now to fly over to Germany! 3 hours sleep or so, already tired!!! 🙄

At the furthest gate from the airport - oh well! Bring on the Ryanair food lmao! [emoji23]

We are staying in a Category M9 which is a Spa Mini Suite Balcony - I did attempt a Haven Suite but it was a little too much money for a 3 day cruise when we expect to spend a lot of time out of the suite, we will be in the Thermal spa though as it looks amazing! :)

Take many pictures of the spa. I'm in a spa balcony in 3 weeks:D