Cabin across from the self serve laundry room on QM-

hshowalter

I am not familiar with your specific stateroom but I will add that we stayed on Deck 5 directly next to the laundry room and were not bothered by any noise. The launderettes close at 9.30pm so there is no sleep disturbance anyway. Plus, it was VERY convenient to be so close if one plans on using the facilities.

A friend had a cabin across from a launderette on QM2 and she found it very noisy during the day. She needs to rest during the afternoon, and she said some days the conversations were loud enough to disturb her nap. The launderettes are small, and if people congregate in the hallway outside, it can be noisy. OTOH, whenever I was using the launderette this past July, it was very quiet and conversations were kept to low tones. I didn't see a single fight!

Can be noisy when people keep the door open for whatever reason and you can hear conversations etc. People are requested to ensure that the launderette door is kept closed but it is not always the case. Personally I don't mind being further down the corridor away from the launderette as I find this quieter for afternoon feet up time.

The hours are 7:30 am to 9:00 pm and there is quite often a line-up outside the door prior to 7:30. They are usually very good at opening them on time.

I try to be very cognizant of that when I use the laundry room that noise carries.