Princess 50th Anniversary Charm

cruiserjanet

Hello,

The charm is available for me to select when I go into my cruise personalizer for our upcoming cruise on the Royal next week. I am willing to order the charm in advance on my personalizer and then pick it up on board for you if you're not able to find one. My email is kruzkrazee@gmail.com Let me know if you'd like me to try to get one for you.

Thomasina :D

Be careful if you pay ahead. If they are out of them I don't think you will get a refund, you will have to pick something else. I ordered ship specific cards on the Royal last year and they didn't have them when I boarded - I don't think they make them for the Regal/Royal. No refund, no matter what. So I had to pick something else of equivalent value. I wound up with a goofy fridge magnet.

Good luck!!!

Be careful if you pay ahead. If they are out of them I don't think you will get a refund, you will have to pick something else. I ordered ship specific cards on the Royal last year and they didn't have them when I boarded - I don't think they make them for the Regal/Royal. No refund, no matter what. So I had to pick something else of equivalent value. I wound up with a goofy fridge magnet.

Good luck!!!

I was about to place an order for our cruise in two weeks but don't want to get stuck. Anyone else who can comment on a similar situation?

I was about to place an order for our cruise in two weeks but don't want to get stuck. Anyone else who can comment on a similar situation?

Well, since you can call to order - I do for the UBD - you could ask before you order. Get the person's name and note it and the date you ordered. That might help. They might know if there is any stock left as well. Maybe.

Well, since you can call to order - I do for the UBD - you could ask before you order. Get the person's name and note it and the date you ordered. That might help. They might know if there is any stock left as well. Maybe.

Duh, so used to doing everything online I didn't even think about calling. Thanks!

When we were on the Ruby a week ago, they were out of the Princess 50th Anniversary Charm. I have sent an email to Princess to find out how I can get it. Our next cruise isn't until next year. Anyone have any other suggestions?

I am going on Caribbean Princess on Nov 4. I could get one for you and send it to you if they have them.

Bryan (truckguy)

Ihsail,

What we did for our Ruby cruise this past May:

I went on the roll call site and asked if anyone on the cruise prior to mine would be kind enough and go to the gift shop and have them hold one for me. Someone was nice enough to do this. I just gave them my name and cabin number and it was waiting for me on my cruise the following week:)

Hope this helps!

Thank you for your responses. I'm going to call Princess this week and see what I can find out. I believe that if they are out of stock on the ship then we should be able to get them off the ship. If they say I am out of luck, I have taken someone up on her offer to get me two (one of me and one for my BFF who went with us) and will update this thread with what I find out.

I received a call from the Princess Boutiques Department this morning and she said they don't sell items post-cruise and they are in the process of restocking the ships. A friend has offered to get two on her upcoming cruise. What's sad is that if they are out of an item on the ship that I would really like, then I'm out of luck, especially if it's something that they may not ever have again. Fortunately there are not a lot of things that I would really like that I can't get on the ship, but the charm is one thing that I want. I think I am missing something here.

I just got a letter from Princess informing me that they are sold out of the 50th Anniversary charm. I have a friend on the Ruby right now so I will wait to hear from her and see if they say anything different. I'm not counting on it.

Interesting. We sail next week and I've ordered four. I'll let everyone know when I get back. I had to pay in advance so they have my money and even though it isn't a life or death thing for me, I will make a stink that they are selling something that is not available. They still show available on the cruise personalizer though.

hmm going on the regal in twelve days and hoping its still in stock.

also for those who do have theirs, did they find it worth the money they paid for it?? i still have time to cancel my order, and wanted others opinions on it.

Love it. Looks great on the bracelet with all of my other travel charms!!

I went ahead and ordered one, via phone, for our cruise leaving today. Will try to post once on board as to whether or not it's in the cabin when we get there.

Thank you both :D