Eating at Cagney's

debt

I've read elsewhere that you can only select one entree per person. Are you able to order the extra charge lobster with a entree or would that be your one entree?
Good question. Logically, they should charge you the $9.99 for the lobster, plus the $10 for ordering an extra entree. If they don't, that would mean that filet mignon + chicken breast (for example) would cost you $10, but filet mignon + lobster would only cost $9.99.
I ordered the filet mignon and then added on a lobster tail. I think the upcharge was around $9.99 if I remember correctly.
When did you do this? I have a feeling it was before they introduced the "Premium Selections" (32oz porterhouse and whole lobster for $9.99).

When you order the extra $9.99 whole lobster, that is you entree, if you also want a steak you would pay $10 for a second entree. Years ago, you could add a lobster tail to you meal for $10. That is long gone.

The large steak or whole lobster is a extra charge entree in place of the included steaks.

When you order the extra $9.99 whole lobster, that is you entree, if you also want a steak you would pay $10 for a second entree. Years ago, you could add a lobster tail to you meal for $10. That is long gone.

The large steak or whole lobster is a extra charge entree in place of the included steaks.

maybe I should hide a lobster in my suitcase and drop it in the hot tub before dinner