Back to Back Question

Hi, I'm thinking of doing a back to back on the Allure for next June. I don't see where I can get the same room. My question is do we have to disembark after the "first leg" and go through the hassle of embarkation again? or can we stay on the ship? Thanks

Hi, I'm thinking of doing a back to back on the Allure for next June. I don't see where I can get the same room. My question is do we have to disembark after the "first leg" and go through the hassle of embarkation again? or can we stay on the ship? Thanks

You must get off the ship briefly, but you do not have to check in or wait in line. You will get on before general boarding starts.

You will have to pack your things, except for those items hanging in the closet. The stateroom attendants will move your bags and hanging items to the new stateroom.

Edited by clarea

They will have a meeting with everyone doing a back to back and explain everything about what to do.

We have never had the chance to do a back to back, but we have accidently been reading in the Crown and Viking twice while the meeting was going on, so we heard the whole thing.....LOL!!!!!

Have a great cruise!!

Edited by GTO-Girl

We have done a b2b on allure before. I would just call rci and tell them. You want the same room on a b2b. They will be able to find rooms available for both legs. We had the same room, which was great no packing.

Like others have said, you will get instructions the day before and will meet as a group on disembarkment day. They will lead you as a group(all b2b people) and right back on. Your group will be the first persons on the boat. They also treated our group to a free Giovanni lunch.

Also since we were b2b we were allowed back in rooms, not the normal 1:30

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Forums mobile app

We have done a b2b on allure before. I would just call rci and tell them. You want the same room on a b2b. They will be able to find rooms available for both legs. We had the same room, which was great no packing.

Like others have said, you will get instructions the day before and will meet as a group on disembarkment day. They will lead you as a group(all b2b people) and right back on. Your group will be the first persons on the boat. They also treated our group to a free Giovanni lunch.

Also since we were b2b we were allowed back in rooms, not the normal 1:30

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Forums mobile app

We did a b2b2b on Allure and were led off in a group, but had to wait in the terminal for a short period of time. It all depends on how quickly a zero count can be recorded before consecutive cruisers are allowed back on board.

Unfortunately,we weren't that lucky to have a lunch in Giovanni's. It depends on the number of consecutive cruisers as to if and where a lunch will be offered.

Edited by cruisenfever