Liberty of the Seas Mini Golf Tournament?

Who knows how to contact the sports activities director onboard the Liberty of the Seas?

I would like to set up a mini-golf tournament for our Cruise Critic group, and I'd like to communicate with him/her in advance to discuss a few details.

Anybody have an email for this person?

Thanks in advance!!:)

Who knows how to contact the sports activities director onboard the Liberty of the Seas?

I would like to set up a mini-golf tournament for our Cruise Critic group, and I'd like to communicate with him/her in advance to discuss a few details.

Would it be the same as the groups activity co-ordinator?

• 2 months later...

Were you able to put together a golf tournament? We have a TA coming up and it would be interesting to have one. I have never been involved in one so what are the rules, etc.?

I also followed her review and thought it was amazing!

I tried to set up a mini golf tournament on Oasis last February and had 20-ish people say they were going to come. And on the day of the event literally zero people came. It was really disappointing because I even had mini golf pencils customized as a little gift that said "Oasis 2015". When I met the people at our Meet & Mingle they all said they lost track of time...

Definitely not trying to be a naysayer or a Debbie Downer, but in my personal experience people don't necessarily show up when they say they're going to. I think they get lost in having fun on the cruise and don't really want to be tied down to a specific day and time for an event.

Just my two cents!

I don't believe the mini golf course will be there after dry dock

Yes, good point. But krvlcruiser was saying they are going to be on Navigator and wondered what would be involved in a golf tournament. So I guess my answer was geared more towards them rather than someone looking to set up a golf tournament on Liberty specifically. Although I do realize this is a Liberty board…so I'm sorry for any confusion!

• 1 month later...