HELP - What to do ??

Abernhar

My wife and i will visit Barbados sunday 6'th december, on Our first cruise in the carabbean ever :)

I had for a long time hoped to visit a Rumdistilery for a tour and maybe a tasting - but Mount Guy seem to be closed on sundays :mad::mad::mad:

Are there other Places where i can og to try a tasting, for myself or With a tour Company - anyone ??

We also wanted to visit the chocolate factory - but that also seem to be closed ........ Lesson learned - have a cruise With sea-days on a sunday ......

Arne

Hei Arne,

Yes, Barbados and the caribbean Islands are very religious. Even though they love the tourists, they have more a duty to God. This you will find all over in the caribbean. I would advise you to take a catamaran tour. Or go to a nice beach (The Boatyard). At the Duty Free Shops you may taste the rum before you buy, most of the time. Maybe, as OCruisers says, your Ship will have made Special Arrangements for Tours with Mount Gay or Apegey Chocolates.

At the Terminal Exit, diagonal to the right.....Buses to different Beaches with facilities. No Problem to get back to the ship. These are Little Vans (White). Their Business is to get you to the beach for a nice day, and then back to the ship.

Enjoyy!!! P.s. I love Norway!!!