Pizza and Sabatini's

skiman1

Just wondering if the Star uses Sabatini's for pizza during lunch? I've read here that some ships without an Alfredo's use Sabatini's for sit down pizza during lunch. The Star has no Alfredo's so just wondering. Thanks

Edited by skiman1

Just wondering if the Star uses Sabatini's for pizza during lunch? I've read here that some ships without an Alfredo's use Sabatini's for sit down pizza during lunch. The Star has no Alfredo's so just wondering. Thanks
It has only been reported that Alfredo's style pizza was offered at lunch in Sabatini's on the Coral and the Island.

No pizza in Sabatini's when we were on the Star in Feb/Mar 2015. The only pizza was at Prego Pizza by the Lido Pool. That pizza is very tasty. Grab a slice, two or three, sit outside by the Lido Pool, inside at the Calypso Reef Pool, or in the Horizon Ct. buffet seating area.