The best night for the Steakhouse?

BTromboneFrack

Oh, so you can do that? Substitute 2 of something for none of the other? Do the steakhouses on all the ships have the same menu? Anyone have one they can post? :p

I know you can have 2 appetizers and no salad because I've done that in various Steakhouses on different ships.

One cannot get 2 entrees though.

And yes, the menu is standard throughout the Carnival ships. The only item that changes is the catch of the day (week). For entrees there's rib eye steak, cowboy steak, NY strip cut, filet mignon, lobster tail, surf & turf, rack of lamb, and catch of the day. Did I miss any? Vegetarian option maybe that I would overlook?

Edited by evandbob

I think they are stating that there is lobster and filet also served on elegant nights, although I'm not sure they would be considered of the same quality. But for some it might be close enough so not to miss though nights in MDR. I feel that dining in the steakhouse is more for the experience and upgrade of food selections rather than more variety of food selections over MDR. Just wish they could speed up the service in the steakhouse, now that would make it worth missing the MDR. :D

"Just wish they could speed up the service in the steakhouse, now that would make it worth missing the MDR."

Funny you say that. I feel the same way, although I have not heard anyone I know complain about it. I have been in/around the entertainment business all of my life and I always get the feeling (even on RC) that the staff in these premium dining rooms is auditioning for something. Weird. They are very in-your-face. Very over the top chatty.