What ships have the 4K obstructed view cabins?

crazycruzer68

• 1 month later...
I'm not sure if 4J is the same as 4K but the Sunshine has 4J's cause we have one. We set sail tomorrow.

Hi ccdaniel2707! I hope you had a great time on the Sunshine in October. How was the 4J cabin? I'm in 6104 in April, and I'd love to know your thoughts on the room. Thanks :)

Just got off pride today. We picked the 4K french door cabins so we could open door some for fresh air. The french doors in cabins DON'T open anymore! (They did May 3rd cruise) So next time on pride will just get an inside and save some money.

Have the doors been welded shut?

Just got off pride today. We picked the 4K french door cabins so we could open door some for fresh air. The french doors in cabins DON'T open anymore! (They did May 3rd cruise) So next time on pride will just get an inside and save some money.

Are you serious? This is why we picked them too. We have 4 of these cabins booked for our February cruise. Please tell me this isn't true! :eek:

Did you ask any of the staff why they don't open anymore? Did you check with others around you to make sure that it wasn't a malfunction of the doors in only that room? Whatever the case, I'm sorry that you got less than you thought you were getting.

The last few cabins never opened. Which cabin were you in?

That's what I was wondering about too. The 4 furthest back 4K rooms are handicapped rooms, and they have a picture window (that doesn't open) instead of French doors. Hopefully, somebody who has sailed in a 4K recently will come on here and share whether or not theirs opened. If none of them open anymore, then I would think these boards would be flooded by complaints about it.