Can't Book Cruise Planner Events on 4nt Indy

Perhaps someone could answer for me why our Indy cruise in December does not have any events available to book in the Cruise Planner. It's only a 4nt, so perhaps that has something to do with it. I'm assuming there are still shows you would normally book on a 4nt.

That's true...this isn't a 'pre-booking" ship...everything is arranged around the 2 traditional dinner times...early seating goes to shows AFTER dinner....late seating goes BEFORE dinner, and MTDers will choose which show they want to attend and eat accordingly! The ship has enough space for everyone, so you don't need to make all your plans in advance!

There will be at least 4 ice shows (all the same show), so everyone gets a shot at seeing it.

Edited by cb at sea

I'm just off a 7 day on Indy this past Sunday. There was no prebooking. The ice show was assigned by muster station with two shows on each of two different days. You could also show up 5 minutes before the show to get in to a show you were not assigned.

The evening shows were at 7:00 and 9:00 and there seemed to be room for all interested and our cruise was full.