Anyone just off the Valor!

crazycruzer68

My sister was just gifted a cruise that leaves in 2 weeks, yay for her!!! How was your trip as this is her itinerary as well? I have been watching the web cams this week and it looks like you had alit of bad weather, I hope it was just a bad camera. How were the shows and entertainment?

We just got off the Valor yesterday. Our ports were Nassau, St. Thomas, San Juan and Grand Turk. The weather was awesome, although a crew member said it rained a lot the week before. We had a wonderful time!! Hope your sister has beautiful weather and enjoys her cruise!!

We just got off the Valor yesterday. Our ports were Nassau' date=' St. Thomas, San Juan and Grand Turk. The weather was awesome, although a crew member said it rained a lot the week before. We had a wonderful time!! Hope your sister has beautiful weather and enjoys her cruise!![/quote']

:eek: Unless I have lost my mind, the Valor was in fact on the Western Carribean, Cozumel, Belize, Roatan Island & Costa Maya:rolleyes: I was on that cruise, we met a load of great people and had a great time, however Costa maya is a dump also we never went to belize as the tender was too long and the place is dangerous:eek:

Had a bad experience twice with Guest services.

Weather was a bit overcast and blowy and the ship a bit rocky and rolly,, which I actually liked :D

Cheers ;-) Wullie

:eek: Unless I have lost my mind, the Valor was in fact on the Western Carribean, Cozumel, Belize, Roatan Island & Costa Maya:rolleyes: I was on that cruise, we met a load of great people and had a great time, however Costa maya is a dump also we never went to belize as the tender was too long and the place is dangerous:eek:

Had a bad experience twice with Guest services.

Weather was a bit overcast and blowy and the ship a bit rocky and rolly,, which I actually liked :D

Cheers ;-) Wullie

Hey Wullie - I was on that cruise with you. If you notice the date of the original post, it's the day we boarded thus they are not talking about our itinerary.

Edited by BananaAnna

We just got off the Valor yesterday. Our ports were Nassau' date=' St. Thomas, San Juan and Grand Turk. The weather was awesome, although a crew member said it rained a lot the week before. We had a wonderful time!! Hope your sister has beautiful weather and enjoys her cruise!![/quote']

Hi DH and I just signed for a last minute cruise on the Valor starting Nov 21 2015...yes this is for the eastern ports.

Question...Do you have Any suggestions from your cruise to same spots: Nassau, St Thomas, San Juan or Turks would be appreciated! thanks

I was on the Western Caribbean cruise and even though this was my first cruise (best vacation ever, btw) I have traveled extensively throughout Central and South America. I think it's a disservice to state that a place is dangerous if you never left the ship. I took the Belize City tour and went to the zoo specifically to get a feel for the area and the local flora and fauna. I picked up a local newspaper and read it cover to cover, this small segment of the country is fairly typical of many underdeveloped parts of the world, the people make a living on very low wages and the infrastructure is not what we have come to expect but for the most part everyone is friendly and very engaging, we enjoyed our visit there.

I too loved Belize. It was my 2nd favorite stop when I went last year. I did the Altun Ha ruins. I wasn't into the ruins but I liked the long bus ride there. I got to see so much of the city and country this way. I've even looked at going back to Belize for a vacation, not just a cruise.