Breeze - Embarkation and lunch

js

Thank you all so much! My dd does not like Italian and I dont think my mom will want Guys so off to buffet for me lol. Thank you all though for your help!

If any of you like Indian food, all the way aft (back) on the starboard (right) side of the ship you'll find Tandoor. On all three Dream class ships, I chose that for lunch every day. Sooo delicious! I wish all ships had Tandoor.

If any of you like Indian food, all the way aft (back) on the starboard (right) side of the ship you'll find Tandoor. On all three Dream class ships, I chose that for lunch every day. Sooo delicious! I wish all ships had Tandoor.

I would take Tandoor over Guy's any time!

We have never seen the dining room open for lunch on embarkation day since we cruised on the Dream in 2010. It was such a nice option rather than the buffet , to sit down and relax after a day of travel. But I agree with others that the deli is a nice option, or tandoor is great also the Mongolian wok is quite nice.. Grab a bite and go find a nice place to sit and take it all in! Either way, its just great not to cook or cleanup for a whole week!

Never had Indian food. What do you recommend?

I have also never tried Tandor. What's good there?

Everything! :D

My favorite is paneer, what I believe is called "cottage cheese" at Tandoor. It is cheese cubes prepared in different types of sauces: sometimes a green pea sauce, sometimes a red tomato-based sauce, always delicious. I eat it with naan, which is a flat bread that is made fresh right there. I break off pieces of naan, scoop on some paneer and sauce, place in my mouth, and make yum yum sounds while chewing. I also enjoy lentil dishes. I eat those the same way. (Having eaten at a good number of Indian restaurants, I've seen patrons eat with their hands and have followed suit.)

While I'm a carnivore through and through, I do prefer vegetarian Indian. I always find a couple of choices at Tandoor every day.

OMG...a little over 100 days to go until Breeze and Tandoor!!!

Edited by stargate fan

I don't think what you eat is as important as "where you choose to eat it, and when" that is more relaxing for lunch at embarkation. If you haven't traveled on the Breeze be aware that the buffet seating area is much larger then it appears when you enter through the central elevators. Walk through the buffet towards the aft and you will find many more tables, and in good weather you can even use the tables at the tides pool.

For a more relaxing lunch don't board until later when you can drop off your carry-ons in the room (1:30). The most hectic part of eating at the buffet on day one is finding a table or booth out of the way of people and their "stuff".

Everything! :D

My favorite is paneer, what I believe is called "cottage cheese" at Tandoor. It is cheese cubes prepared in different types of sauces: sometimes a green pea sauce, sometimes a red tomato-based sauce,

This sounds great! To bad that Tandoor is not an option on my up coming Sunshine cruise.:(