Celebrity Onboard booking benefits for RCCL

cybx

Hey everybody. I'll be on a Celebrity cruise in May 2016. We are looking at a few different Royal Caribbean cruises for early 2017 since we'll be taking some younger children next time. Could I get on board booking benefits for RCCL while on a Celebrity cruise?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Hey everybody. I'll be on a Celebrity cruise in May 2016. We are looking at a few different Royal Caribbean cruises for early 2017 since we'll be taking some younger children next time. Could I get on board booking benefits for RCCL while on a Celebrity cruise?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

You can go to the future cruise consultant on Celebrity and book your RCCL cruise onboard....and yes, you will get the obc's that are offered through this program.

Your benefits, based on your Celebrity status, are also reciprocal on RCCL.

For instance, if you are elite on Celebrity, you will get Diamond perks on RCCL. The really nice one is that if you book a balcony or above on RCCL, there is a really great discount involved and you may have to remind them of this during your booking. I love the program, just not very impressed with any of the onboard booking agents....you kind of have to stay on top of them.

We did it earlier this year, we paid $200 deposit and they gave us $200 obc on our present cruise, so effectively paid zero deposit. This applies to any date specific cruise you book, whatever the deposit they reciprocate it with the same amount of OBC on your current cruise. Obviously if you cancel at a later date there is no deposit refund.

If you book a future cruise without choosing the date/ship the obc will be applied to the future cruise not the current one and the deposit will be refundable.