November + December Promo

amscene1

New details:

Must be booked 1 month in advance (now they they can drop prices last minute to sell unsold rooms with out giving perks) Smart on their part.

Choose (1)

1. ShoreX Credit

2. Specialty dining package

3. Unlimited beverage package

4. Free Wi-Fi package

Book haven and receive all 4!

that it is for all sailings except for POA and Sky regardless of sail date and regardless of cabin category.

Could this be true?

November & December– Freestyle Choice: Terms and Conditions

Promotion codes: CHOALL4 is Automatic and the rest are Manual Select.

Booking Window: 11/2/15 - 12/31/15 11:59 pm EST

Applicable Sailings: 3 - 16 day sailings* booked greater than 30 days prior to sailing

*Pride of America sailings are not eligible for the offer.

Norwegian Sky sailings departing on or after 1/1/2016 are not eligible for the offer.

Not valid 30 days or less from sailing.

Offer is for New Individual FIT Reservations, New Group Delegates and FS bookings. Qualifying New Individual FIT reservations can be moved into an existing traditional or FS Group and count towards Tour Conductor Credits.

Offer is combinable with existing group block rates.

RQs are not applicable unless RQ reservation converted to OF or BK status within the promotional booking window.

Promotion cannot be held as group block.

Singles paying 200% of voyage fare qualify.

Guest cannot substitute or customize this offer.

All Guests in stateroom must choose same offer.

Government Taxes, Port Expenses & Fees, discretionary on board service charges and are additional.

Cancellation Fees also apply based on the Booking/Sailing date; therefore, Norwegian Cruise Line strongly recommends the purchase of Travel Protection on all bookings.

Not applicable to Chartered Dates and Group Types: CMI OP EVENT, CMI OP LG EVENT, INCREG & INCLARGE

This is a cruise only offer.

This promotion is not applicable on the land portion of Cruisetours or BUNDLES.

Offer and combinability with other promotional offers is subject to change at any time per Norwegian Cruise Line's discretion.

Other restrictions may apply. Applicable to NCLMIAMI, NCLINTL, AUSTRALIA, and NCL BRAZIL.

Not applicable to CE and UK offices.

Interesting, I wonder what this will do in an attempt to upgrade a room type in the final 30 days.
It will depend on your exact situation, but last-minute changes are almost never cases of cancel-and-rebook (unless you are willing to pay the cancellation penalty). So they do not generate a new booking, and the current Freestyle Choice promo is always only for new bookings created within the stated booking window.

Where are people seeing the fine print of the Nov-Dec promo? The link at the bottom of the NCL promo page is still broken.

often partners get less than full disclosure information in advice, only to be blindsided by the fine print when it officially comes out.....or as in recently happened, blindsided as the fine print is refined multiple times before getting to the end state.

Hence why I asked about it in the first place....

But I will say going on line and doing a fake booking does indeed get you the promo offers for all category of rooms.....and currently it is only asking for a $250 deposit, which was supposedly ended last midnight. Not sure how long that will last.

We currently have KSF for our April 2016 Escape cruise for an inside cabin. There is no way I'm letting go of that promo!

LOL I wish I would have booked on the Escape when they had that promo.

You got a good one!

Edited by monkeybone