Azamara November Promo - Choose Your Own Offer

Andy

Yes, I can see them - but terms and conditions says it's only valid for US and Canadians residents. I can see the bus but it doesn't stop... The AU web hasn't the same terms for the offers. Thanks anyway :)

Guess I should have read further. Sorry about that .

Checked again and I see they have now taken the offers off their web site for the different countries.

Nasty rascals 😠

Keep posting as that's how I found the Great Deal we booked under! Thanks for saving us a "Bunch"!! :)

JVilleGal, not sure if you'll see this but I wondered what kind of deal you were able to book. I came over to this board after seeing an Azamara cruise on "the travel deal website that shall not be named" and I wondered how it might compare to other offers. Since I don't know much about Azamara I'm not sure if the deal is really a deal :D

It was the BOGOHO (buy one, get one half off). It caught my attention and caused me to ask questions of my TA. She had just attended a special Azamara program and was able to add $500 more off plus then her normal booking incentive.

All and all it worked out to be a deal I could not refuse. Now if only I could get the Shareholder OBC too, but that is not to be :(