Anthem of the Seas Drink Question

alinicus

My family and I will be on Anthem in January. My wife is very picky about what she drinks and has trouble finding drinks that will be made consistently at every bar. Recently she discovered that she really likes Bud Light Raz ber Rita. It seems a little bit new and obscure so I am doubting if it's available on board. Has anyone run across it on any RCCL ships, including Anthem? Thanks in advance!!:):)

Edited by alinicus

My family and I will be on Anthem in January. My wife is very picky about what she drinks and has trouble finding drinks that will be made consistently at every bar. Recently she discovered that she really likes Bud Light Raz ber Rita. It seems a little bit new and obscure so I am doubting if it's available on board. Has anyone run across it on any RCCL ships, including Anthem? Thanks in advance!!:):)

Can't speak about the Anthem (not yet, at least!), but this last August they did NOT have this on the Navigator of the Seas. I haven't seen it on any of the Anthem menus that have been posted on line (I always look to see what kind of beer I might expect).

Didnt see Bud Light Raz anywhere on Anthem, sorry.

Edited by UniPac

What is it? Bud Lite with some raspberry stuff in it? If so, I'm sure a bartender will mix it up for her.....when you find the bartender that does it best, stick to that bartender, when possible!

As far as I know, it's just a can of beer with flavoring, bad beer at that.

I googled it and yes, it's canned.

Edited by BND

• 1 month later...