Luminae Breakfast & Lunch Hours?

POA1

Equinox 10/15/15 and silhouette last April.

Thanks. That's certainly pretty current experience. I wish I could make heads or tails of the rules. I suppose we'll find out once we board. Hopefully our experience is like yours and not "Go Big. Go Better. Best Go Somewhere Else for Lunch." :D

 Hubby and I, like others, had previously booked several Celebrity sailings based upon Celebrity’s introduction and marketing of Suite-level benefits -- of which (for us) dining in Luminae, INCLUDING lunch on port days, was a key component. After the initial Luminae debacle, we cancelled several of our booked cruises, but kept a 2017 sailing hoping Celebrity would work out what appeared to be “startup” issues. It seems clear, however, that Celebrity is unable or unwilling to provide the promised Luminae experience, and, as mentioned before, at Celebrity’s price point for upper-level suites, many choices for luxury cruise vacations exist -- without this problem or aggravation.