NCL Carry on Luggage Size

mickeychicky

Let 's move it forward.

Better way is, to start a new thread than drum up some Old One from G know's when.

And just so you're happy, I didn't get a single reply to my New Thread on the subject...So, re-opening an old thread, and why it's frowned upon I'll never understand, got more replies, but mostly complaints...I just don't get it! Guess I'll find the answer when we get to the dock....

Good gravy...I didn't realize this would be such a thorny issue to find an answer a question to an older topic....never mind....I'll just go elsewhere.....

But,,,, you didn't ask a question. What "answer" are you looking for.

You just stated that you intend to ignore the ship's request to keep out of the passenger room area until the rooms are ready. And that you intended to leave your luggage in the halls, getting in the way, while the room stewards are trying to quick turn around all of the rooms.

In general, the problem with posting to an old thread is that the information in the thread is old and out of date. It does not reflect what is happening today. And causes a lot of confusion for those who are not looking at dates. It is better to open a new thread.

And just so you're happy, I didn't get a single reply to my New Thread on the subject...So, re-opening an old thread, and why it's frowned upon I'll never understand, got more replies, but mostly complaints...I just don't get it! Guess I'll find the answer when we get to the dock....

But, you never opened a new thread. You have only been posting to your roll call.

Just doing a quick copy/paste from previous posts:

Originally posted by luvcruzing
I take my bag with me (the 24" size), and just take it to my cabin, put it in an out-of-the-way spot and go to lunch.

That's what I was thinking of doing...even leaving it outside the door until the room is ready. A couple times we had to wait until the evening before our bags made it to our room...gonna try it this way...

QUOTEmultiquote_off.gif

If you don't want to go back 3 years, I'm asking if you're allowed to take your carry on luggage with you, and dropping it off outside your cabin (if your cabin isn't ready yet) instead of having it checked with a porter, and then brought to your room later. I've had to wait into the evening hours for my luggage in the past, and thought this would be a way around it....