A 'Linerguy sighting'????

Vic The Parrot

Vic:

Many thanks. The hectic details of life have forced me to cut back on posting. I'm really trying to get back into it so, we'll see how it goes.

To be perfectly honest, I also got a little tired of the constant bickering about silly things like linens, jelly, tea time and the relentless attempts at folks trying to show who knows more than who. Seems like it's calmed down a bit so, thought I'd give it another try.

BTW, I DID go to Pluto,....didn't like the food and the paper napkins were just dreadful!

Linerguy (Russ)

I take part of the blame too! I kept Russ busy working on a recent family cruise on the SOVEREIGN of the SEAS. With all of my pestering, he just couldn't find time to post. ;-)

B.T.W. I understand that the t.p. on Pluto isn't worth a darn either!

BTW, I DID go to Pluto,....didn't like the food and the paper napkins were just dreadful!

Linerguy (Russ)

With what's been happening here recently, I don't blame you for going there.

So you were much better off.... paper napkins and all.

:rolleyes: :D

Hi there LG, good to see your voice again, even if I have to disagree with you about Pluto; it was fabulously glorious perfection from start to finish despite the highly eccentric orbit (Wheeeeee!!!)), particularly when it took us inside the orbit of Neptune, what a ride. OK, summer is a bit long (50 years) and towards the end of the season the frozen methane and nitrogen start to melt, but there are drawbacks to every vacation spot, right?

Welcome back!

Archived