cruise as a single parent with toddler

ziggyS1StefZoe

..not going as a single? How much more would it cost for you to take a companion with you - a friend, your mother or sister? Often three in a room is very little more than two, especially if one is a child.

Just an idea, could be worth a phone call.

Have noticed your other post, hope you get your room sorted.

Make sure you take all legal documents with you proving you can legally take your child out of the country, which usually means a certified letter from the father giving you permission to take the child.

Or proof of sole custody.

I have cruised as a single parent with my 2.5 year old daughter( and my 12 year old son) I would suggest that you locate your ships roll call here on cc and find out if there are other single parents or families with children your child’s age on the same ship, you can arrange to meet in the playroom.

Cruise lines vary in terms what activities are offered for younger children. Most require children to be 3 years of age in order to be dropped off in the Kids Club. However children under 3 typically have a designated play room where the parents are required to stay and play with their child.

I packed a few small beach toys for my little one, and a beach mat, which I tucked below her stroller and used on Beach Days. I also had a blow up pool ring that she used both in the ships pool and in the ocean.

My 2 year old had lots of fun and is still talking about her trip to the “HA MASSS” (Bahamas). She is now 3 and asks daily are we going on Vee- Cation (Vacation).

I am sure you and your child with have a great time.