NCL complaint contact info needed.

Cozzer

Yes, the balance to pay was paid. $250 that NCL had already had was not applied in time, so the computer canceled that room and sold it to someone else. I am still trying to find out where that $250 is.

That is very odd...if the computer cancelled the room...and thereby the booking...how could you pay the balance? There would have been no reservation to pay.

When did you make the initial booking?

There is no point people speculating as to what may or may not have happened and how?

That's exactly what people do on Internet Forums whether it's here or some one focus area. Bring a question with partial information and you'll end up with a bunch of speculation and debate.

It's just human nature and not really worth worrying about. You can play along or not as you see fit.

That is very odd...if the computer cancelled the room...and thereby the booking...how could you pay the balance? There would have been no reservation to pay.

When did you make the initial booking?

I could explain it all further but I'm trying to get to the bottom of it with NCL first.

That's exactly what people do on Internet Forums whether it's here or some one focus area. Bring a question with partial information and you'll end up with a bunch of speculation and debate.

It's just human nature and not really worth worrying about. You can play along or not as you see fit.

I don't think it's human nature as much as its the situation at hand. The more facts one has, the less one needs to speculate. OTOH, provide little or no facts and speculation is all you can hope for.

I won't speak for anyone else, but I can't identify the right person to talk to without knowing what the situation is so that I can tell if it's even in their area of expertise.

I could explain it all further but I'm trying to get to the bottom of it with NCL first.

Dear Op,

As a friendly suggestion, if you are unable or unwilling to provide all of the details regarding what happened, then I suggest that you stop replying to questions on this forum. People will continue to accuse you of not providing all the facts. I am not criticizing you, but just giving you a friendly suggestion.

Dear Op,

As a friendly suggestion, if you are unable or unwilling to provide all of the details regarding what happened, then I suggest that you stop replying to questions on this forum. People will continue to accuse you of not providing all the facts. I am not criticizing you, but just giving you a friendly suggestion.

I hear ya friend.

Im not trying to avoid giving details, i just wanted to give a brief overview as someone had asked. I should have just said it was a 'booking issue'

And yes, i didn't help by replying to everything, i just felt the need to straighten some misconceptions, and others veering off.

Thanks

Thanks DMH15. Kind words.

I only really intended to ask for a few contact names, seems I've opened up a whole can of worms, which was unintended.

We made the most of a bad situation and concentrated on having a good time, no problems on the boat apart from the obvious.

just to clear up a few things mentioned. The cabin number that my fathers invoice had didn't match the one when they checked us in. paid for a mini suite aft, ended up with a balcony bow. No idea about printing off boarding passes.

Yes it is more complicated than that, i just wanted to fill in some detail as asked.

Any thanks for your help guys, much appreciated.

I'm confused. Did you not do the online checkin and print the eDocs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear ya friend.

Im not trying to avoid giving details, i just wanted to give a brief overview as someone had asked. I should have just said it was a 'booking issue'

And yes, i didn't help by replying to everything, i just felt the need to straighten some misconceptions, and others veering off.

Thanks

Well, if its just a "booking issue" then you should address it with the agent who made the booking...either your PCC or Travel Agent.

FWIW...you aren't the first (and you won't be the last) person to come here with a problem they can't/won't provide details on, but want people here to provide them with information from their contacts so that they can complain.

Most people are going to be very hesitant to do that because if we start referring complaints to the wrong person/department, then those very contacts won't be so willing to help us out in the future.

Here is another poster who, just like you, wanted contact information so that they could complain about their "issue":

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2244657

Perhaps there is something in that thread that can help you out. Best of luck to you in getting your issue addressed in the way you desire.

Hi all.

I have a doozy of a NCL review coming shortly, you can probably tell from the post title that its not a good one either.

Im reaching out to see if anyone has some good contact info to deal with NCL complaints. I need to write to management first before i start escalating it up the chain if i don't get an appropriate reply. So if you have an contact names, email and/or mailing addresses, you would be helping me out immensely.

I appreciate your help.

:) Cozzer

Make it a huge deal on social media. Twitter Facebook YouTube are good places to start.

The right person will come crawling out of the woodwork to help in some way.

Remember that guy that made that video on you tube about how dirty the bathroom was on his cruise? They came looking for him to make things right.

Social media is your friend!

Ask your kids to help if you don't know how.

Thanks for the posts.

Im writing my main review, but basically. NCL cancelled my fathers mini suite because they (NCL) failed to apply the $250 deposit.

So even though he paid the balance on the invoice within good time, NCL canceled the cabin, once they realized the error the cabin was sold to someone else.

There is more to it than that but thats the gist of it. NCL customer service are afraid of addressing the issue and are walking on egg shells about this. Hence the need to go further up the food chain.

I thought that someone may have had a past issue and has an upper management contact, or someone is just in the know and has a name and an address.

I know NCL has a generic customer service email, thanks. I know that they have a customer service dept, i thought it would have been obvious that i had tried all of that first. I know the CEO is Frank Del Rio, but what would that achieve. I was just looking for some sensible help from this helpful message board.

Thanks

OP, just so you know. Del Rio is the CEO of the parent company, not NCL. For NCL you want Andy Stuart. And did guest services tell you they were working on it for you or are you saying the just blew it off?

Edited by rvsullivan