NCL complaint contact info needed.

Cozzer

Hi all.

I have a doozy of a NCL review coming shortly, you can probably tell from the post title that its not a good one either.

Im reaching out to see if anyone has some good contact info to deal with NCL complaints. I need to write to management first before i start escalating it up the chain if i don't get an appropriate reply. So if you have an contact names, email and/or mailing addresses, you would be helping me out immensely.

I appreciate your help.

:) Cozzer

Hi all.

I have a doozy of a NCL review coming shortly, you can probably tell from the post title that its not a good one either.

Im reaching out to see if anyone has some good contact info to deal with NCL complaints. I need to write to management first before i start escalating it up the chain if i don't get an appropriate reply. So if you have an contact names, email and/or mailing addresses, you would be helping me out immensely.

I appreciate your help.

Depends on the kind of issues you're trying to address. Did you start on the ship with appropriate management? The main number for NCL in Miami will get to the Corporate office. 1.866.234.7350

Mailing Address

7665 Corporate Center Drive

Miami, Florida 33126

Some details might help others point you to an individual.

Google Andy Stuart email. Should be a start

Going straight to the President of the company may or may not be the best first step. Depends on the nature of the problem. I gather this is your first NCL cruise? You said Guest Services already turned you down for help?

Hi all.

I appreciate your help.

first letter of first name followed by last name such as stuart at ncl dot com works for anyone

Thanks for the posts.

Im writing my main review, but basically. NCL cancelled my fathers mini suite because they (NCL) failed to apply the $250 deposit.

So even though he paid the balance on the invoice within good time, NCL canceled the cabin, once they realized the error the cabin was sold to someone else.

There is more to it than that but thats the gist of it. NCL customer service are afraid of addressing the issue and are walking on egg shells about this. Hence the need to go further up the food chain.

I thought that someone may have had a past issue and has an upper management contact, or someone is just in the know and has a name and an address.

I know NCL has a generic customer service email, thanks. I know that they have a customer service dept, i thought it would have been obvious that i had tried all of that first. I know the CEO is Frank Del Rio, but what would that achieve. I was just looking for some sensible help from this helpful message board.

Thanks

Thanks for the posts.

Im writing my main review, but basically. NCL cancelled my fathers mini suite because they (NCL) failed to apply the $250 deposit.

So even though he paid the balance on the invoice within good time, NCL canceled the cabin, once they realized the error the cabin was sold to someone else.

There is more to it than that but thats the gist of it. NCL customer service are afraid of addressing the issue and are walking on egg shells about this. Hence the need to go further up the food chain.

I thought that someone may have had a past issue and has an upper management contact, or someone is just in the know and has a name and an address.

I know NCL has a generic customer service email, thanks. I know that they have a customer service dept, i thought it would have been obvious that i had tried all of that first. I know the CEO is Frank Del Rio, but what would that achieve. I was just looking for some sensible help from this helpful message board.

Thanks

That's some gist. I'm sure that other's will ask so I might as well, why wasn't this addressed before the cruise? (People cannot know or assume what you've already tried if you don't say something.)

This wasn't address before the cruise because no one informed us. First knowledge of this was when checking in.

and in my original post i did say I need to write to management first before i start escalating it up the chain.

Sullivan, you may well be right. I was hoping to try and resolve the issue before beating down the door of the COO and the CEO, but that maybe the way to go.

Nope, not my first cruise.

I'll have my review/story up soon it will have all the details.

Thanks

I'm still trying to figure out how there was an invoice with a balance to pay if the deposit had never been applied. The balance is the cost minus the deposit...and is shown on the invoice.

There is relevant information on this that we're not getting. I can't offer an opinion or refer this to an appropriate party without a better understanding of the situation.

Sullivan, you may well be right. I was hoping to try and resolve the issue before beating down the door of the COO and the CEO, but that maybe the way to go.

Nope, not my first cruise.

I'll have my review/story up soon it will have all the details.

Thanks

I would write to Guest Relations for now.

Until after the 21st of November, both Mr. Del Rio and Mr. Stuart are very busy with the Christening and the Inaugural Events for the newest Norwegian ship The Escape. It would be shortly before thanksgiving or later before they could deal with your issue.

This wasn't address before the cruise because no one informed us. First knowledge of this was when checking in.

and in my original post i did say I need to write to management first before i start escalating it up the chain.

Wait, he was able to print his boarding pass before embark day? That is troubling...

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

I am just hoping you have some good things to report in your review... and it is not all negative.

But, man... what an awful way to start your cruise. Did you all go to myncl.com and see the mini-suite room number posted and print it out? I have a 2017 cruise and I check my reservation weekly. That is my suite number in black and white and it better not change!!! Unless I agree to an upgrade, that is.

I am looking forward to your review and I hope you will let us know the resolution. Fingers crossed for you. I know everyone makes mistakes, but this is a doozy. I hope he got to sail and didn't have to sleep in the hallway. And I hope it ended up being some fun.

Thanks DMH15. Kind words.

I only really intended to ask for a few contact names, seems I've opened up a whole can of worms, which was unintended.

We made the most of a bad situation and concentrated on having a good time, no problems on the boat apart from the obvious.

just to clear up a few things mentioned. The cabin number that my fathers invoice had didn't match the one when they checked us in. paid for a mini suite aft, ended up with a balcony bow. No idea about printing off boarding passes.

Yes it is more complicated than that, i just wanted to fill in some detail as asked.

Any thanks for your help guys, much appreciated.

I'm still trying to figure out how there was an invoice with a balance to pay if the deposit had never been applied. The balance is the cost minus the deposit...and is shown on the invoice.

There is relevant information on this that we're not getting. I can't offer an opinion or refer this to an appropriate party without a better understanding of the situation.

Yes, if the deposit wasn't applied how was there an account to pay against?

Thanks DMH15. Kind words.

I only really intended to ask for a few contact names, seems I've opened up a whole can of worms, which was unintended.

We made the most of a bad situation and concentrated on having a good time, no problems on the boat apart from the obvious.

just to clear up a few things mentioned. The cabin number that my fathers invoice had didn't match the one when they checked us in. paid for a mini suite aft, ended up with a balcony bow. No idea about printing off boarding passes.

Yes it is more complicated than that, i just wanted to fill in some detail as asked.

Any thanks for your help guys, much appreciated.

At least he had a cabin, I had visions of him being turned away from the sailing completely.

Guys, i paid the deposit on board a previous cruise for a future cruise. The Credit/Deposit whatever you want to call it wasn't applied to one of the two rooms booked. There is no point people speculating as to what may or may not have happened and how?

Guys, i paid the deposit on board a previous cruise for a future cruise. The Credit/Deposit whatever you want to call it wasn't applied to one of the two rooms booked. There is no point people speculating as to what may or may not have happened and how?

So this was a CruisenNext booking and they gave you an invoice showing that no deposit was applied? Are they trying to say that the cruise wasn't fully paid for (since it would not be if a deposit wasn't applied)?

Edited by SeaShark

At least he had a cabin, I had visions of him being turned away from the sailing completely.

So did I - because a deposit wasn't paid at all, person not getting onboard period. But question - who took over the booking when cruise certificate desposit was applied? And two - Why didn't the OP checked on MyNCL.com for the initial check-in, just to double check if the room numbers had been switch at least a week before the trip? Because that is some switcheroo to pull on, even for NCL...

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

So this was a CruisenNext booking and they gave you an invoice showing that no deposit was applied? Are they trying to say that the cruise wasn't fully paid for (since it would not be if a deposit wasn't applied)?

Yes, the balance to pay was paid. $250 that NCL had already had was not applied in time, so the computer canceled that room and sold it to someone else. I am still trying to find out where that $250 is.