RCCL/Celebrity/Azamara Membership

Jarronwood

HI everyone/Bonnie

I understand that my previous cruises, one on RCCL and one of Celebrity count towards membership category and I am not sure to whom I should contact to discuss this.

We cruised quite a few years ago with Celebrity on a two week Panama Cruise and prior to that with RCCL on a one week West or East Caribbean Cruise. I have found my membership card with my membership number which is probably very old now (over 10 years ago) and I was wondering whether my previous cruises can count.

Does anyone have any advice for me? I did try a while ago to contact RCCL here in the UK by e mail but to no avail. I am sure somewhere in the archives I must be recorded as having cruised on both ships!

Previous cruises don't "count", your status level on Celebrity is matched by Azamara. If you've only cruised Celebrity once, I don't think there's any status to match though (?). To do it, all you have to do is call and have Azamara add your Captain's Club number to your reservation.

HI everyone/Bonnie

I understand that my previous cruises, one on RCCL and one of Celebrity count towards membership category and I am not sure to whom I should contact to discuss this.

We cruised quite a few years ago with Celebrity on a two week Panama Cruise and prior to that with RCCL on a one week West or East Caribbean Cruise. I have found my membership card with my membership number which is probably very old now (over 10 years ago) and I was wondering whether my previous cruises can count.

Does anyone have any advice for me? I did try a while ago to contact RCCL here in the UK by e mail but to no avail. I am sure somewhere in the archives I must be recorded as having cruised on both ships!

Hi Josie,

Your Royal Caribbean cruise will not come into play, as you need 30 Royal points for it to matter with Celebrity or Azamara. However, your 1 Celebrity cruise will give you reciprocal status, as Adventurer level with Azamara.

What needs to happen, is to make sure your Celebrity Captains Club number is added to your Azamara booking - both brands use the same loyalty numbers. Once that happens, you should be good to go. This can be done by your Travel Agent, or Azamara if you've booked direct.

If you require additional assistance, I suggest emailing Azamara's Le Club Voyage Ambassador, Nicole Lukacs. Nicole's email address is LeClubVoyage@AzamaraClubCruises.com . Nicole is very responsive and helpful.

Hope this is helpful. Enjoy your Cruise !

Edited by Host Andy

Thanks everyone for your advice and I will contact Nicole.

So looking forward to our first ever Azamara Cruise. We thought RCCL (I think it was Summit) was pretty good (long before all the forums ever started) but that Celebrity was miles better and through the forums met some lovely people, so much so, we ended up on a table in the formal dining room (before anytime dining was created) and also on excursions with them. In fact last night I was reading back through my posts (I didnt realise there were so many) which brought back many nice memories. In fact I am in contact with a couple of them on FB as they are on the other side of the world.

Azamara as I have already mentioned on this forum seems to tick all of the boxes. A much smaller ship - (although I would have liked to have a mile or two of handbag and shoe shops to browse (lol)) will be different I know but from all the positive posts I think it will suit us.

So looking forward to the trip - we are on the Bali to Japan 16 night cruise and to experience all the ports is definitely on our bucket list not to mention a whole 3-4 weeks off work for both of us. Both our jobs are stressful and having some real downtime will be a godsend!