Website question

Mandy412

You can make a payment when you 1st login to MyNCL.com on the box that says "make a payment" in the "My Cruise Vacation (s)". Or when you go to "view reservation", then in the "Vacation summary", in the tab labeled "Payment". You call also call NCL to make a payment, too.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Edited by maywell

Just to make sure, you did book directly through NCL and not through a TA, right? All cruise payments go through the TA, if any (you probably know that already).

It should be possible to pay through the website, from the "My Account" page when you first log in you usually have the options "View Reservation", "Messages", and "Make a Payment". Also from the Vacation Summary page for your reservation.

But I would not be surprised if they have technical issues as khaide612 said, and you have to call instead.

Just to make sure, you did book directly through NCL and not through a TA, right? All cruise payments go through the TA, if any (you probably know that already).

It should be possible to pay through the website, from the "My Account" page when you first log in you usually have the options "View Reservation", "Messages", and "Make a Payment". Also from the Vacation Summary page for your reservation.

But I would not be surprised if they have technical issues as khaide612 said, and you have to call instead.

My escape cruise was booked direct. I guess I'll call thanks!

Why pay the cruise line anything more than required deposit prior to final payment due date? Put the money in your own bank account and pay it when due. Should something happen and you cannot go on your cruise, do you want to fight with them to get your payments refunded?

Why pay the cruise line anything more than required deposit prior to final payment due date? Put the money in your own bank account and pay it when due. Should something happen and you cannot go on your cruise, do you want to fight with them to get your payments refunded?

sometimes its easier to pay while you remember... I paid mine prior to final date.

I understand what you are saying but some like to pay a little at a time instead of waiting until final payment and paying one large sum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will have to fight with them in any case to get your deposit back, so getting the deposit + some additional amount refunded is no more trouble. And in my experience, they pretty much refund everything automatically without putting up any sort of fight at all.

I totally understand the argument that you should hold on to your money and pay at late as possible, but there are legitimate reasons for wanting to pay ahead of time, and it is not necessarily because someone lacks discipline or money management skills (not saying you suggested that, but that is the often the insinuation whenever this topic comes up). Paying off a large sum bit by bit is a form of disciplined money management.

I make monthly payments with the NCL MasterCard as a way to reduce the total cost by applying the double pts as a credit. Accumulated enough pts that my final installment was "free".