Linking reservations

Treacher1

If your experience is anything like mine you will start getting email addressed to your friends, get notices about your upcoming cruise (which is really THEIR upcoming cruise), get phone calls from their PCC, etc.

Not sure what gremlins are in the NCL computers, but for us, once linked has meant that we are forever linked in their system.

Nope. You can't see it online. It really just helps the reservation people switch between reservations easier and maybe some other things. Some have speculated it helps keep guarantee bookings together.

This is 100% accurate :) Only thing is to help with securing dining and show reservations. When my family along with my parents sailed this past summer, ours was linked and the dining was the only beneficial thing.

This is 100% accurate :) Only thing is to help with securing dining and show reservations. When my family along with my parents sailed this past summer, ours was linked and the dining was the only beneficial thing.

Why does being linked help with dining? Can't one person just make a reservation for both parties?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why does being linked help with dining? Can't one person just make a reservation for both parties?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Moby!! :) from my understanding, you can only make reservations for the number of persons in your cabin. Now I may be wrong on this one, but this is how the NCL rep explained it to me. She said I'm going to link your reservations so things such as making dinner reservations will be easier and to insure all of your family can eat together.

You can make reservations for more than the number in your cabin, up to 6 or 8 (I forget which).

We recently traveled with 2 couples, I didn't know you could link reservations but I had no issues making our reservations for 6 each night on my account, despite them being in other part of the ships and as far as NCL was concerned, had no relationship to us.