Celebrity email for UK Cruisers

sandancer

Just been reading the thread about X offering paid upgrades in the US by email to Captains Club members. We are Elite plus but never get any email from Celebrity. I have checked my profile and contact details include my email address. Any other UK CC members get offers. I always use a TA so wonder if it is only direct bookings where email is sent. I am aware that this upgrade email is ONLY going to US guests right now but once it becomes international I would want to be contacted.

Just been reading the thread about X offering paid upgrades in the US by email to Captains Club members. We are Elite plus but never get any email from Celebrity. I have checked my profile and contact details include my email address. Any other UK CC members get offers. I always use a TA so wonder if it is only direct bookings where email is sent. I am aware that this upgrade email is ONLY going to US guests right now but once it becomes international I would want to be contacted.

Hi Elaine - I forwarded the e-mail to you. Regards to Lysle.

Charlie

We received the email.

I the past, I had failed to receive emails, including the post-cruise surveys. Someone senior in the UK investigated and found that an email address on Celebrity's computer system that is internal and cannot be updated by the customer had been incorrectly transcribed by someone in Celebrity's staff. Perhaps this has happened to you.

Since this has been corrected, I received both UK and US emails. Previously, I only received US emails. So I have no idea if I received the email as a "US member" or a "UK member".