Shareholder Credit

dickinson

How long is it taking these days for the Shareholder Credit to post to your account after faxing the info? I faxed 72 hours ago and it is still not posting. I called customer service and they said it could take up to 14 days !:eek: A previous thread about the credit this past Sept people said it was posted within a day or two but I don't know if this info was current or not.

For those folks who faxed it in within the past month… how long has it taken for it to post? Do they really send an email to confirm if you request it?

Thanks.

I have had the reply that it was approved within an hour of emailing my request and also up to 6 days. Last month, it took 6 days before I got an email back saying our request had been approved.

Since I email, I always get an auto reply that my request has been received and that it could take up to 14 days before the request is approved.

Most times, I get an email to notify me that our request has been approved. I also check my documents to check that the OBC is on my documents.

What is the email address you use? The info I have just lists fax # for each of the cruse lines owned by Carnival. I use a home fax machine (scanner and copier) that I have used to fax about 3x so I am not confident it went through or could be readable.

What is the email address you use? The info I have just lists fax # for each of the cruse lines owned by Carnival. I use a home fax machine (scanner and copier) that I have used to fax about 3x so I am not confident it went through or could be readable.

This is the template we use when emailing our stock information.

Here is the e-mail I send to guestadmin@carnival.com

Dear Guest Admin,

Please accept this e-mail as a request for shareholder benefits applicable to a (number) night cruise.

My name is ****** ****, and I am booked to sail on the Carnival (Ship Name) out of (Port Name) on (Date), Booking Number ******.

I have attached a photo of the relevant page of my stock account statement as proof of ownership of 100 shares of Carnival Corporation Stock (ticker CCL).

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

I usually receive a response that the e-mail request has been received immediately, and it has been between an hour and 6 days that I receive confirmation by e-mail that the OBC has been applied.

Hope this helps

Seems like it also may now be tied into Final Payment Date. I first submitted about a month ago through my Travel Agent. Did not hear anything. Last week (at 75 days) I faxed the request again. Yesterday I got email acknowledgement and today it is showing on my documents.

YMMV

Sorry for my ignorance. How much is the credit and how much stock do you need to own?

Thanks

Must have a minimum of 100 shares.

Shareholder OBC

Cruise length OBC amount per cabin**

6 days or less

$50

7–13 days

$100

14 days or longer

$250

I think if I don't hear by Monday I will try emailing. This morning was 72 hours.

Thanks everyone for your responses. Sounds like some people have theirs processed real fast but others within a day or two except for someone who mentioned 6 days. Good news is I still have plenty of time.

I did make final payment the day I sent it in but I don't see where that has any bearing because you just need to do it within 90 days and I was at about 75 days.

I faxed mine in late October. No response. So I faxed again earlier this week. NO response.

So I called the 800 number. The shareholder credit had been applied to my account. They just forgot to respond to me? Anyway, the person sent me an email with the OBC clearly posted. SO all is well.

Moral of story - it's probably already on your account they just forgot to email you. But you should call and confirm.

How long is it taking these days for the Shareholder Credit to post to your account after faxing the info? I faxed 72 hours ago and it is still not posting. I called customer service and they said it could take up to 14 days !:eek: A previous thread about the credit this past Sept people said it was posted within a day or two but I don't know if this info was current or not.

For those folks who faxed it in within the past month… how long has it taken for it to post? Do they really send an email to confirm if you request it?

Thanks.

You probably have all of the answers that you need to address your concern, but I wanted to add mine as well. I mailed my request via "snail mail" back on Oct 26 and got my response via email today (11/10) that the OBC had been applied to my reservation. But they said that it won't post until day of embarkation. So, via "snail mail" it took just about 14-15 days. I made a copy of my email to carry with me just in case that I need it. But, I didn't have any problem on my last cruise back in Sept.

I called them again on Monday morning (faxed it last Tuesday). This time I just asked the rep if she could please tell me if my shareholder credit is showing. She said she saw nothing and didn't see anything that said they at least received what I faxed. She gave me her fax # and said she would send the fax to the proper place. Said I should call back shortly and any rep would see the notes. I did what she said. When I called back I got a different rep who said it was already applied ( I have $100 OBC showing from a Friends and Family). I spent time trying to explain this to him. He didn't seem to understand what I was talking about. He put me on hold and when he came back he said that the other rep got the fax and that she did send it along to whomever needs to take care of it. He or maybe it was she implied that they may not apply it right away if your sail date is not coming up soon. Either way it should show up in 7-10 days. At least now I know they got the fax and it was readable.

Woo Hoo! Just got the email that says they applied the shareholder credit. I logged in and checked and yes it is there!

Donh44- the email used the same terminology and said it would post at day of embarkation. Log onto Carnival and click Manage. Then click print documents. It is in there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
This is the template we use when emailing our stock information.

I have attached a photo of the relevant page of my stock account statement as proof of ownership of 100 shares of Carnival Corporation Stock (ticker CCL).

If I bought 100 shares today it would cost $5,100. f035.gif