Balcony Cabin above waterfront

Tbucs19

Has anyone ever had a balcony cabin on the deck right above the waterfront either on getaway or breakaway?

Sailing escape in two weeks with a deck nine balcony right above food republic but I'm just curious how loud or what that cabin type will be like?

Thanks.

Actually there is a wide space between the waterfront and where the balconies start. I made a point of checking that out on the ba in case we sailed her again and went for a balcony guarantee but that was before Ncl went went crazy upping their prices so that is doubtful now. But I digress

Anyway(not anyways..spell check is wrong btw) no I would not get a balcony over the waterfront even with this wide space I mentioned as it has an outside smoking area and I don't want to ever have a balcony anywhere close to a smoking area on a ship.

Get one on the other side of the ship is my advice.

Has anyone ever had a balcony cabin on the deck right above the waterfront either on getaway or breakaway?

Sailing escape in two weeks with a deck nine balcony right above food republic but I'm just curious how loud or what that cabin type will be like?

Thanks.

If memory serves, the Food Republic has no outdoor open deck like the 5:00 Somewhere Bar located on the opposite side of the ship. So you should get no smoke. I believe your balcony will overlook the glass wall and cieling portion Of the FR which extends out beyond the balconies above. I recall someone on one of the inagural cruises commented about people in that area of the FR looking up into those balconies. Not sure how much the privacy on the balconies above is affected, or if that person was only joking.

I would be much more concerned about possible noise from the live music in the FR late in the evening. If you read the several live active reports you may be able to find someone who was in one of those balconies.