From Princess's Mouth - Supposedly The Facts On New Perks

Golfette

Wow---some folks really have a lot of free time I am trully impressed with the amount of energy and thought that some of the "more frequent" posters, on both sides of this issue, have dedicated to pursuading each other who is correct. I think this is one of the big probelms of e-mail and boards like this. It allows people who are probably very reasoanble, fair, respectful, and courteous of other people's views to "speak" disparagingly about one and other when they can hide behind a keyboard. I hope we are done now.

Maybe they will hand out "rain checks" like they do in stores when they do not have a sale item in stock - and you can come back and get the new perks when they arrive!!

Ron

Ron...I'm a little disappointed you haven't kept your promise you made to us a couple weeks ago!:D

Ok lets see if I know how to do this and didn't read through ALL the pages so someone may have already done this....:)

http://wickedwickedgirl.com/SuiteAmenities.JPG

I've put the picture here as well temporarily in my sig (not sure how to get it to do it in the posts so when I update the sig that part will be gone)

FYI - In addition to recently removing the press release, 'Princess Suite Amenities Surround Passengers with Luxury,' which stated all the new perks were up and running, noticed today that the Princess website has also made the following change to the Captain's Circle newsletter. Instead of saying "Beginning in September..." it now reads:

http://book.princess.com/html/cc/enewsletter/onboard.html?source=enews6AS

onboard_title_1.gifSoon, our Suite and Mini-Suite passengers will enjoy added amenities. From sumptuous luxury mattresses, linens and amenities to in-suite entertainment, passengers can expect to be pampered every step of the way. Look for these new amenities over the next few months!spacer.gif

I was hoping that all the new amenities would be on our cruise this November when we board the Coral. It is our first mini suite and I was hoping that having the amenities would make it that much more special. However, I do recognize that the logistics of getting all of the changes done in such a short period of time can be challenging. It certainly won't ruin my cruise if they aren't in place.

Just to recap...I believe Princess screwed up!! I read on another thread where one poster stated "I took it to read that the amenities would begin to be implemented in September, and in fact some were in place on some ships in August"

The fact that some of the amenities were in place in August proves my point. If you took their original statement as fact "Beginning in September............." and interpreted that as meaning they intend to start instituting the amenities in September....then why did the amenities start showing up far before September first? My guess is because they intended to have all amenities in place before September 1st. The evidence for me is the fact that they retracted their first statement and the fact that they started to institute the new amenities way before September 1st!! JMHO

Changed my mind, not worth arguing over.

:)

Scott

That's the spirit Scott!! Why try to change what someone else feels? Life is short...have fun....you only live once!! If someone has a problem ...........let them vent and take it up with Princess!!

Have a good week buddy!:)

Archived