Leaving on Friday, Sailing on Saturday

Lois R

Ooh, I am jealous! My cruise isn't until next month and I can already hardly wait! I hope you will post back here and let us know how it went when you get home--though I know you will enjoy it. :)

Hi:) I see you are going on Reflection....have fun:D....I am sailing

SUMMIT.:)

Lois, Hope you have a great trip. I will be a few days behind you plus you get the head start by starting from San Juan rather than Fort Lauderdale. Happy Sailing. Neil

Hi Neil, have fun too:D

Have a great time and enjoy! My last day before vacation is next Tuesday. No cruise though - I'll fly to Venice, and train to Rome and then train to Florence. I'm looking forward to getting away. It's a good time to escape!

Bon Voyage!

Edited by TessM

Have a great time and enjoy! My last day before vacation is next Tuesday. No cruise though - I'll fly to Venice, and train to Rome and then train to Florence. I'm looking forward to getting away. It's a good time to escape!

Bon Voyage!

Oh wow....that trip sounds wonderful:)...safe travels to you Tess.

• 2 weeks later...

Lois, I saw the Summit in port when we got to St Maarten. It was our first stop and probably one of your last stops. I am glad you had a great cruise. Mine was good as well, with the exception of the wind and rain the last couple days at sea. Otherwise our weather was beautiful. Neil