SDP on Escape

mvh

Is the SDP per person or room. My DW and I each booked a room with our daughters and two of their friends in each. So, we each have 3 in our room. The teenage girls have no intention on eating with us every night. Can I get one SDP and use it for me and my wife even though we technically are not in the same room?

Can I get one SDP and use it for me and my wife even though we technically are not in the same room?
As CruisinHarvey said, each SDP is for one person. So if you and your wife want to have a few specialty meals together, you should each buy a package. Here are the prices if you purchase in advance:

Specialty Dining Packages

The SDP is on your Freestyle card, therefore the SDP is for the person using the card.

You using your daughter's card to dine using SDP .... ha ha

P.S. SDP is for one person per meal. We had 5UDP marked on our cards meaning we bought 5 Meal Dining Package each and ate 5 times in specialty restaurants.

Edited by bluesea777

Let me rephrase my question. I want to take it for my free choice for two in my room. My wife is not technically assigned to my room. Can she still use it or does it have to go to someone in my room? I hope this makes sense.

Let me rephrase my question. I want to take it for my free choice for two in my room. My wife is not technically assigned to my room. Can she still use it or does it have to go to someone in my room? I hope this makes sense.

It would have to go to someone in your room.

I want to take it for my free choice for two in my room. My wife is not technically assigned to my room. Can she still use it or does it have to go to someone in my room?
The packages will be linked to the two people listed as passengers 1 and 2 in the room.

What perk are you thinking of choosing for the other room? If you only choose the SDP perk for one room, and you want it to be for you and your wife, you need to change the booking around so that you two are booked in the same room. That means that there will be 3 teenagers booked in the other room, which the sytem will reject because someone has to be over 21, but there are reportedly ways around this and you can ask NCL about that.