Pecking order in suites

mafig

Seems like a lot of concern over how MC lounge will be used and how it will effect CS suites and above.

Just a thought, MC is nice but.....

There is a life outside MC..... If I use the $300 to $400 we save per day by not booking CS and above, spend that money throughout the ship, I can drink and can eat any where ( when I want ) or I choose. By tipping well, good service really does follow.

Cabin sizes tends to be the really big perk and those that spend the $$$$ deserve it ..

I agree. It just doesn't make sense to me to spend hundreds or even thousands ONLY for MC. When I mentioned this on another thread, it apparently hurt the feelings of some sensitive souls, but you're right. That money can buy a lot of joy without ever going near MC

Just read a recent Reflection review where the poster who was in a Signature Suite was complaining about how crowded Luminae was because all the Sky Suites were there making full use of their perks. The poster said everyone in Michael's Club was talking about this.

Is there really such a pecking order? We've never been higher than Conceirge, so if we spring for a suite someday we'll have to make sure it's not a Sky.LOL

Seriously, this makes no sense to me at all......Sky Suites ARE assigned Luminae by Celebrity. Should they eat elsewhere just because some people feel they should not be eating there? What am I missing?

Edited by patchit

You don't know that yet.

Why don't you let the dust settle, and the new policy to begin and THEN pass judgement.

You know what they say about assumptions....

Kinds of like,

Ready!

Fire!

Aim!

:cool:

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Is Luminae on Reflection the same size as otters S Class ships?

it never felt crowded and the service was excellent. Small world, we had the same waiter as we had had on the Solstice back in July, and he told us Luminae on the Reflection is quite a bit larger than the other S-class ships, because of the extra suites.

I am pretty sure that Luminae on the Reflection is the same size as the other S-Class ships. Perhaps it is different on the M-class ships. I was on the Reflection in March and the Eclipse this past month. I think they were identical in size. ;)

I was in a Sky on the Reflection this June and dined in Luminea every night and every breakfast and not once was even slightly crowded.

Must vary a bit depending on the cruise.... ????

2qcm82d.jpg

I agree that it may vary by cruise and by TIME of dining. Although, on both my cruises (Reflection and Eclipse) neither venue was full on any of the evenings we dined there. Same for breakfast. While the first room was about 3/4 full, the second room was maybe only 1/4 to 1/2 full from my observations.

A Sixth...I love your photo of Luminae. May I borrow it? I forgot to take a photo of the room when we were onboard. ;)