Who is barber on Royal

ChesterTheCat

We will be on the Royal for the Christmas holidays and I wondered if anyone knows the name of the barber in the Lotus Spa. My grandson and I always treat ourselves to a nice haircut and touchup cut on each cruise.

I can't tell you the name of the person who would cut your hair over the Christmas holidays. I would think your question could only be answered by someone who has recently been on the Royal, gotten a hair cut in the salon, and asked the barber how much longer their current contract lasts. Good luck in finding an answer.

It is refreshing to see someone asking a question I have never seen on this forum before.

Usually it one of the Ladies hairdressers who has been trained as a barber. The two cruises I was on the Royal earlier this year the lady was very good and also gave a very nice shave, so she has given me 4 shaves and 4 haircuts this year.

Even if it a guy, it is one of the ladies hairdressers also.

Usually it one of the Ladies hairdressers who has been trained as a barber.

I recently finished a submarine book on WW2, "USS Seawolf". The author says that the sailors hated going to the barbershop in Australia because barbers were called hairdressers.