Can a 19 month old go to Camp Carnival?

Herby

A 19MONTH old needs babysitting and not camp activities so that is what is offered. I think there also may be times when the parent/s and child can go together to do some activities but that is on a ship by ship basis.

Also children in diapers canNOT go into pools on the ship so something for everyone to know before they get on board.

Wondering if our friends grandson who is 19 months old will be able to participate in camp carnival?

Only during very limited times. The "Under 2" program allows kids to be dropped off on port days from arrival time until noon and on sea days from 8am until 10am. Hours subject to change and they do charge an hourly fee. There's also late evening babysitting after 10pm at the Camp facilities.

Based on our experience traveling with kids under 2, I highly recommend that you check out other cruise lines like Royal and Disney that have organized programs all day long for kids beginning at 18 months of age. It makes a HUGE difference.

Edited by Tapi

I think Camp Carnival is great for children but for a 19 month old I would hesitate. Just my opinion, I wouldn't want strangers changing my baby's diapers, I'm sure they are reliable workers but I don't know them so I would have a hard time turning over a child that young to them. I would definitely keep my child with me until they were older to join camp carnival. However, I can see some parents that would want to take their child to the camp so they can have free time to themselves.