Bingo on the Ruby

CruzinNoony

A heads up for bingo fans. We just got back from a B2B2B on the Ruby. They have discontinued the "snowball" blackout bingo. That was for the blackout game which started at an amount ($1000) if you covered your card in 47 numbers and the amount grew and the last day, the amount was given out regardless of how many calls it took to cover your card. The first week it was snowball bingo and the winner won $1700. The second and third week, the blackout game changed to "$5000 for covering your card in 50 numbers or less" and if no one did that the winner was given a consolation prize. The last day was the same and no one got a big jackpot. Princess is saving lots of money with these new rules, because by covering your card in 50 numbers, you would have to have 1 out of every 2 numbers called! :mad:

Yes. My daughter and SIL played a couple of times and were disappointed in this format. The rolling jackpot used to be a big draw, but I think people will catch on to this new scheme and attendance may drop. I don't know if this is anywhere but on the Ruby, though.

It's on the Grand too. I hadn't played bingo for a while, so I bought a card for the last game, thinking it was for the progressive jackpot. They called over 60 numbers before someone won the measly $400 "consolation" prize. What a joke! I wondered why there weren't very many people playing. So done with the Bingo.:mad: