Is Royal Caribbean's website down?

Website is now back from vacation but "your reservation cannot be accessed at this time" and it has said that for the last 3 days, even before it went on vacation !!!

I haven't been able to access our reservation for the past two weeks so I called Royal Monday. The rep accessed it for me, but couldn't offer a reason why I couldn't access it on-line. Just tried again today and I still can't get to it. Not impressed with their website!

Earlier in the week while accessing a Celebrity Reservation I received a pop up message stating that they were doing an upgrade and I may not have access to my bookings on Wednesday or Thursday. Then on Wednesday when trying to access my Royal Caribbean reservation leaving next week to purchase my drink package I would access it. I would log in and see the booking, but when clicking to access the specific reservation it would tell me: Unable to access reservation at this time." There has been no message on RC's site saying anything about an upgrade. Still can't get into it today. I guess the upgrade isn't going very well. I'll try again tomorrow.

Royal has high levels of security protocols on their website.

What Operating system is on your hardware?

What browser are you using?

LOL he is using the same broken website that has been there for years. We have been through this a million times. It is NOT browser related. It is a RCCL IT Nightmare... Good company, great ships. (still my favorite cruise line) Horrible website.. I have resorted to calling them when I need something as the website is just too unreliable

Edited by TheTruthCanHurt

• 2 weeks later...
I am getting this message today. Is this Safari or are you all getting this message as well?

I'm seeing that message as well when doing a search on cruise prices ("Oops...Looks like royalcarribean.com is on vacation...") First time seeing this. I always use Chrome for Royal. I can still access my reservation.

Edited by LuCruise

LOL he is using the same broken website that has been there for years. We have been through this a million times. It is NOT browser related. It is a RCCL IT Nightmare... Good company, great ships. (still my favorite cruise line) Horrible website.. I have resorted to calling them when I need something as the website is just too unreliable

I once called with a question about a shore excursion I was keen on booking. The person who took my call told me to call back half an hour later as HE was having trouble accessing the website. Ha!

• 7 months later...
Website is now back from vacation but "your reservation cannot be accessed at this time" and it has said that for the last 3 days, even before it went on vacation !!!

I have tried for several days and it STILL SAYS on vacation for me. Guess my payment will be on vacation too :D

I'm seeing that message as well when doing a search on cruise prices ("Oops...Looks like royalcarribean.com is on vacation...") First time seeing this. I always use Chrome for Royal. I can still access my reservation.

In am using CHROME and this is going on day 3/4 for me of the Ooops vacation message :rolleyes:..I just tried again a few minutes ago

In am using CHROME and this is going on day 3/4 for me of the Ooops vacation message :rolleyes:..I just tried again a few minutes ago

I've found that once you get this message in one browser it tends to get "stuck" and even if the website is back up you will continue to get the "on vacation" message. Try clearing your cookies and cache and restart your browser and see if that works.

I've found that once you get this message in one browser it tends to get "stuck" and even if the website is back up you will continue to get the "on vacation" message. Try clearing your cookies and cache and restart your browser and see if that works.

I cleared everything and now it is working "FINE"..guess they get my payment afterall...shucks :D