Baltimore Parking

wickedhangover

I was planning to park at the pier but found a place called Premier. The port charges $15/day and Premier has a special if prepaid in advance for $8/day.

Has anyone used Premier and prepaid? We're going 21 days in January and the $7 difference is like a free drink each day we don't pay the port for parking if this other place is worthwhile.

Have you considered a hotel stay, park and cruise package with transfers to/from port. We done that when we driven down to take a cruises out of Baltimore and NYC.

For $105 you can get such a package at the Ramada BWI Airport with 14 days parking included and more days are $5 a day. I got that rate on parksleepfly dot com. Also Days Inn Glen Burnie Baltimore Cruiseport and Airport has similar package for $108 with 14 days parking, over is $5 per day on stay123 dot com.

Also trinityreservations dot com have very good rate for quite a few hotels offering these and their pricing includes all taxes and fees. Used them to get package at Ramada Newark airport prior to our Anthem of the Seas cruise on Jan. 3rd and $202 total cost is cheaper by $26 then parking at the port for 12 days and we needed a hotel room night prior to cruise as we must drive 7 hours to get to our cruise that depart at 3pm.

Also you can check directly with hotels on their web sites for those hotel offering packages on the above booking sites. ;)

Edited by robtulipe

I have not used them out of Baltimore but did use them in Miami and it was a nightmare. I have 3 free days of parking with them and will not ever be using them again.

When sailing out of Baltimore we have stayed at the Sleep Inn, was $100 for the night with free parking up to 14 days and a shuttle both ways. Google park sleep and cruise and you will come up with something.

Edited by ready2cruzagain